Last modified: November 13th, 2023
Abuse reports cannot be processed through telephone communication. The dedicated line at +357 22008325 functions solely as an automated answering machine and is not designed to accept or address allegations of abuse. Therefore, please refrain from submitting abuse reports via this telephone line. Only written submissions with full supporting documentation will be acknowledged as validated complaints initiating the formal investigatory process.
- Date and time of incident(s);
- Description of issue behavior;
- Clear evidence such as screenshots, full email header/source, or abusive URL(s);
- Domain name or account IDs involved;
- Any previous reports on the matter;
- Your contact details for follow-up;
- Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) — this refers to explicit content featuring individuals who are under the age of 18, commonly known as minors;
- Email Abuse/Spam — this refers to the act of sending unsolicited commercial bulk emails. It involves the distribution of large volumes of unwanted and often irrelevant emails to a wide range of recipients without their prior consent or request;
- Phishing — this refers is a fraudulent activity that aims to deceive individuals into disclosing sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, PINs, credit card numbers, or bank account details;
- Fraud — this refers to the deliberate act of deceiving others to obtain monetary or other advantages. It can take various forms, including scams, where individuals are tricked into providing money or valuable assets, as well as schemes aimed at gaining unauthorized access to personal data for illicit purposes;
- Malware — this refers to malicious software designed to disrupt computer operations, gather sensitive data, or gain unauthorized access to private computer systems. It encompasses a wide range of harmful programs, including viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, and spyware;
- Copyright — This refers to the unauthorized use, distribution, reproduction, or display of copyrighted works, including text, images, videos, music, or other creative materials, without obtaining the necessary rights or permissions;
- Trademark Infringement — this refers to when a trademark or service mark is used without authorization in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or misunderstanding about the origin of the goods and/or services;
- Abuse Reports — encompass a broad range of inappropriate content, which may include, but are not limited to: identity theft, unauthorized redirection/frame/IP pointing, defamation, threat of terrorism, terrorism propaganda, warez, and other forms of objectionable material.
For non-emergency user support queries, please use our general Contact Form
This section provides important information and guidelines specifically intended for law enforcement authorities. It aims to assist in their efforts to address and investigate potential legal matters, regarding users of the Beeble platform, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The law enforcement authorities directly contact our legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests. Contacting our legal department directly helps ensure efficient cooperation and adherence to relevant policies and laws. Responding to formal legal requests is processed with priority and we aim to reply to cases within one business day.
Depending on the nature and jurisdiction of the request, Beeble may need to involve the appropriate Cyprus authorities as dictated by Mutual Legal Assistance Treaties. However, for issues involving phishing, spam, or other abusive uses of email addresses, we can often take action to disable the account based on evidence alone, without a formal court order. Please send any reports of abuse along with relevant data and evidence to email@example.com for our review and response. Direct, transparent communication establishes the most effective process when law enforcement requires our support or data. Our legal team stands ready to discuss your requirements and next steps.
We would like to emphasize that the disclosure of information is strictly limited to requests made by competent authorities and in full compliance with the necessary procedural rules. As a responsible platform, we adhere to legal requirements and privacy regulations to ensure the protection of user data.
Any requests for information disclosure must be accompanied by proper legal authorization, such as court orders, subpoenas, or other lawful instruments. We are committed to upholding the privacy and rights of our users, and any disclosure of information will be done within the boundaries set by the applicable laws and regulations.
We encourage law enforcement authorities to follow the appropriate legal channels when seeking information or data as part of their investigations. Our legal team will diligently review and evaluate each request to ensure compliance with the required procedures and to safeguard the privacy and security of our users.
Rest assured, we take data protection seriously and strive to maintain a transparent and lawful approach in all interactions with law enforcement authorities.
For appropriately respond to and comply with data requests, specificity around the information being sought is necessary. We are unable to disclose or retain unspecified or overly broad categories of data, as such vague requests could potentially impact unwarranted access to user privacy.
All inquiries must clearly and narrowly define the exact data elements required, such as specific accounts, IP addresses, communications, or files within set date ranges. General or unlimited requests for “all data” or “all records” about undefined criteria would not fulfill our legal obligation to protect user information.
For any data request to be considered, please provide the following required details in relevant law enforcement order to produce a document or court order:
- requesting law enforcement agency name;
- email address from a relevant domain with phone number;
- contact credentials and/or badge, ID number;
- investigation details with a suspected account of illegal activities or URL link;
- legal basis or applicable statute justifying the disclosure.
Please direct all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org for timely assistance and follow-up as needed.
As policies and processes are subject to change over time based on legal and operational factors, Beeble reserves the ability to periodically revise the parameters described here regarding law enforcement data requests. We recommend checking back before submitting requests to ensure you reference the most current guidelines.